- After the legendary LP10 E Steyr comes now with a new and even better pistol, the Steyr Evo 10 E.
- Accuracy: First stage travel – point of release – hit: minimal movement during the shot release
- The shooting hand is not disturbed when the shot breaks
- Contact made out of gold instead of microswitch, no movement at the trigger take up
- Infinitely adjustable STEYR electronic precision ball bearing trigger with the possibility to move the trigger backwards for shooters with small hands
- Capacity of at least 10.000 shots with a full battery, 300 shots possible after light up of the lamp
- Rotable rear sight and front sight and better adjustment of the rear sight depth
- Redesigned loading area for better access
- Proven and patented STEYR stabilizer made out of tungsten alloy
- Dry fire training operates without cocking
- Redesigned grips
There are no reviews yet.